The Center for Family Care is hosting a conference titled “The Orthodox Family in a Changing World” in an effort to explore critical issues in the family life-cycle and practical methods to address them in the parish and the home. The conference will be held September 20-23, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA.
The conference welcomes clergy, pastoral-care workers, ministry leaders, and laypersons interested in the development of family ministry in their parishes. A generous grant from Leadership 100 will aid in funding the event.
A reduced ‘early bird’ registration rate is offered through July 30th.
To register visit: www.regonline.com/fm-conference-2017
- His Eminence Metropolitan Savas of Pittsburgh
- Elissa Bjeletich, Orthodox blogger and author
- Steven Christoforou, GOA Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Intensive and Workshop Topics
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Supporting Families with Children who have special needs
- Homosexuality in the Family
- The Internet of Humanity: Navigating the Hyper-connected World to be in Authentic Relationship
- Holding Space for Families in Crisis
- Poverty in the Family